This past weekend we hit some pretty disappointing snags but the weekend wasn’t a complete wash. We managed to get several productive things done.
Here’s what happened downstairs –
While tile in the garden apartment took 4 steps backward, the shower surround was installed!
It doesn’t look like much because it’s white on primer white right now but paint still has to go up. So that’s cool.
Electric & cable were run in our mantel for the future tenant’s future TV & electronics.
We ran the cable from the mantle & along the back side of this pipe, so it’s nice & hidden.
The cable will eventually be run through the wall window and out the back of the house. Then the cable company will have to come & run another cable to the house (cause you know we’re not paying for their pay-per-view movies).
The mantle has started to be scrubbed down.
Lots of progress happened upstairs too but I’ll leave that for tomorrow.