Tag Archives: tree

A Pink Thanksgiving

It’s that time again! Week 2 of the DIY blog party {Kim of NewlyWoodwards fame}. Thank you for your help with Friday’s poll. 70% of you should be pleased with the direction I chose this week, the remaining 30% . … Continue reading

Posted in Dare to DIY | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 20 Comments

Fall in New Jersey

While visiting our parents this weekend, we drove past this tree. It’s amazing what beauty can be found right around the corner. Isn’t it full of the most beautiful fall colors you’ve ever seen?? (This picture is 100% unedited & … Continue reading

Posted in Non-house | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment