This coming weekend, July 18 & 19, is our next Work Weekend and your chance to be added to the Wall of Awesome. Here’s the plan:
- Paint bathroom
- Install shower surround
- Install tile in bathroom & back entryway
- Secure gas line in kitchen
- Move outlets (if needed)
- Install drywall in kitchen (hopefully?)
- Install new header in fireplace & move right support
- Run electric & co-ax cable for TV
- Patch drywall
- Smooth spots out in our de-proofed room with joint compound
- Paint master bedroom
- Paint study/walk-in closet
- Paint 2nd floor back bedroom
- Paint hallways
- Paint living room
- Paint dining room
This TO DO list is rather ambitious. There’s a lot of prep work to do before we can even paint. I’m starting that To Do list now. The weekend may end up doing that To Do list so we can get to the other TO DO list. Confused yet? Yeah, me too.
If you’re free, we’d love the help! Let me know if you can come and I’ll get you the details (brickcitylove at gmail dot com).
Afterwards, we’ll hit up the local watering holes. Maybe McGoverns? Maybe Nicks? Maybe the Flavor Tripping party at Hell’s Kitchen? You’ll be able to say that you knew Newark was hip before everyone else! Hoboken was sooo 5 years ago.
Hope you can come!